Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Bella's Cafe and Bistro review

This is a review for Bella's Cafe and bistro in Amherst NS. I made it for a Pathfinder module:

 For a family member’s reunion, we all went to Bella’s Café for lunch. There were several types of sandwiches available- but because of my picky taste buds, I settled on the simple grilled cheese sandwich. 

 There was a choice of either whole wheat bread or multi grain bread, which showed a restaurant putting out healthy food. Still, I would have preferred white bread. I chose whole wheat, and it was fine.

 The Grilled Cheese was delicious! It had a lot of cheese on it, which resulted in a yummy taste! It was grilled perfectly too.

 One thing I did find annoying however was the slice of dill pickle on the other side of the plate. I really don’t like dill pickles, and the awful smell kept nagging at me as I ate. I kept thinking I was tasting dill pickle, but I was really just smelling it.

 The restaurant was fully packed, which showed its popularity. However I think the room had an echo effect, for it was really loud. There was also this weird bass music playing that really annoyed me.

 Overall, it was a fun lunch to meet up with people again. The waitress who greeted us was quite nice and pretty. I give Bella’s 3.5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment