Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sever ARC

http://www.laurendestefano.com/blog/?p=423

 

Lauren Destefano's giving away an ARC of Sever! And I must say, what a GOREGEOUS cover. The link to the ARC contest is above.

 

 

 

 This brings to mind something that happened to me before in an ARC contest. I had entered an ARC contest on Goodreads for 'Shatter Me' in say, August/September of 2011. And guess what? I won, alongside 20 other people. I was so excited! It was the first ARC I had ever won too.

 Now, it is June 2012, and do I have the ARC?..... no.

 I have tried contacting Harper about it, but it's actually quite difficult. They didn't actually leave much information on how to contact them when I won. They said that if it didn't come in about a month, to push a button on a link given to me saying I hadn't recieved it. I did just that. Did they follow up about it? No.

 I'm quite disapointed. I was really looking forward to a free early copy of a book that had such great reviews. Now, whenever I see it at bookstores, I itch to buy it, but then I think of the ARC and it screws with my mind. So, that is the reason why I haven't been able to read that book. It's quite depressing.

 All well. I hope I win this ARC! Good luck to you guys too! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment