Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'm Back

Yeah, It's me! I haven't posted forever cause I didn't feel like it, and nobody was reading my blog anyways. So that's the deal. :)
 In that time though, I have read ALOT.
 Here's a list:
  

     



And I am now currently reading- *GASP* CITY OF FALLEN ANGELS!!!! YES!!! I FINALLY HAVE MY FRIGGIN HANDS ON IT!! MWA HAHA!!

 Holy crap, it's finally here. YES!!

 So I had a project this past weekened- sort out all the video tapes. Remember the big, funky video cameras we used to have, with the tapes? That was it. :)
 And my oh my, besides all the drooling and snot, wasn't I just the most adorable baby? I was sooooo cute! And funny. :)
 Then there was also my sisters. They didn't have the video camera when they were little- I was born much later than them, and they didn't get the video camera until a few years before I was born. So basicly the majority of the videos are JUST ME. (Spotlight!!!) Sorry sissys, but that's how it's done. ;D
 But the videos made me miss the family even more. One sister has moved out, the other is in university. And Mom's always at work!!
 Mom has always been there for me, putting up with me, and I love her so much. She is the light of my life. :)
 And Dad... is Dad. Once he stops being grumpy I'll love him more. XD
 I love my family so much. In fact, I'm going to write one of my sister's an e-mail right now. :)

 Cya,
 Chelsey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment