Thursday, February 3, 2011

2nd Storm Day

 Yup! School's cancelled again! :)
 LOL, though, it's supposed to be a second storm today. But so far it's just flurries. Could change any moment tho.
 This morning I got so into Thirst No.2 that I finished it. The end almost made me cry. Alisa....*sniffle*
 And Seymour too! Like, he's going to die from AIDS now! Alisa doesn't exist anymore, just a human Sita who lived a human life!
 But obviously, something's gonna happen. There's a 3rd No, for Krishina's sake! (lol, Krishina's sake XD) I still don't know if I'm going to buy it, or order from another library, cause I got the first 2 No's from the school library. Meanwhile, I'm planning on re-reading "City of Glass" a second time. I'm freshining my memory by reading the whole series before City of Fallen Angels comes out. (April 5th!! Yippee!)
 I hear that Thirst. No 3 The Eternal Dawn was just recently written, unlike the other No's. So I suppose Creatures of Forever (last book in No. 2) was supposed to be the absolute end, until Christopher Pike started writing them again recently. I've been reading some reviews on goodreads.
 The ending was a little bit forced, like some others say, on Creatures of Forever. I agree.
 But still awesome!
 Again, Christopher Pike reminds me of L.J. Smith. She too, has continued writing her books from a while back. Like seriously, Strange Fate from Night World? That finale book was supposed to come out AGES ago. Left the teens from those days wondering and complaining. And now, it comes out July, after the republication of the other books. Hmm.
 The Vampire Diaries too. She's adding new books.
 And I SO want to watch that show off of The Vampire Diaries. My friends are always freaking out over it. Apparently it's way different from the books, but still. I don't have it on my TV, so I could try the internet, but my parents would freak out.
 BTW, I have a goodreads account (i'm sure you can tell by the widgets lol) and I'm happy to talk on there.
 Anyways, I love it when school's cancelled. XD

 -Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment