Friday, February 25, 2011

Jessica Rules the Dark Side Cover!

 Heya! I read 'Awakened'...
 and ohmigod!!
 Jack died... then Zoey's mum died right when she realized the truth... and now Heath's gonna be some friggin' darkness vessel thingee.
 So now I read the Forbidden Game Trilogy by L.J. Smith, and I am addicted to it! I am currently starting #2, 'The Chase'.
 And guess what? My town is having the 1st annual "24 hour physical activity day". And part of it is called "Pink in the Rink", some kind of fundraiser for breast cancer reasearch being hosted by the hockey team.
 Well guess what? When I went to skating practice today... the rink was actually pink. Like, the ICE WAS LITTERATELY PINK.
 Very distracting, skating on it.
 I'm also performing for it. :)
 So I was online and OMG!! Cover for 'Jessica Rules the Dark Side'!!!!!
Although I don't really like this cover much. The other one is much better. But still!!!
 One thing; is that Jessica on the cover or her birth mum? Personally, I think it's her birth mum.



 Anyways, Bye!



"This is bad."
"You said that already."
"It seemed worth repeating."
- Jace Wayland and Clary Fray (City of Bones)

No comments:

Post a Comment