Friday, February 18, 2011

I'm Back On!

 Yes, I haven't been on in forever. I've been busy.
 But in that time span I delisiously gobbled up some books! First of all, I re-read 'City of Glass', and I must say, it was so much more beautiful than I remembered. The love between Jace and Clary is just... amazing. Beautiful. All of the stars.
 Re-reading this series has given me oppertunity to remember alot more things, and to see more details than before. Just... wow.

 I also gobbled up 'Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets' and 'Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban'. (I do not know if I spelled that right.) In a matter of two days. I couldn't stop reading them! They're really quite different than other books, and I love them!

 So lately I've been reading:
 The Vampire Diaries Return: Nightfall

 And I must say; isn't Elena just gorgeous on this cover? I really hated the vampire one of her on the last two books in one. Like seriously, I keep looking and admiring the cover when I'm not reading it.
 Although at the beginning of the book, Elena was a little bit... yeah. A new born child. Which I really loved, Stefan and her like that.
 And I hate Damon so damn fucking much. He should just screw himself.




OMG!!! I've been on the library list FOREVER waiting for House of Night's 'Burned', and I fianally got it!!! MWA HAHA!!!
 Then of course, I can read 'Awakened' right after that, as I got it for 40% off at Superstore. (Go grocery stores that sell cheaper than the bookstore! Yipee!)
 I recommend that. Before buying from the bookstore, trying looking at places like Walmart, Zellers, or Superstore. Well, I think Superstore and Zellers are canadian... so some of you... err...never mind! Just look for good deals!

 -Chelsey :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the Vampire Diaries before Nightfall. Loved them. But Nightfall is a little... a little boring. And yes, I hate Damon too. I don't understand why can't he get over Elena and find another girl.

    ReplyDelete