Sunday, February 20, 2011

Done Nightfall

 Heya y'all,
 I finished Nightfall from the Vampire Diaries, and... wow. L.J. Smith is an insanely good writer. In a good way. :)
So now Elena, Matt, and of course, Damon, are going on a roadtrip to rescue Stefan. Well, I must say, that should be interesting. ;)
 As soon as I can get to the library I'll be grabbing 'Shadow Souls' off the shelve!

 So now I am FIANALLY reading Burned, and Zoey has a shattered soul. Will she come back from the Other Side? What will Stevie Rae do with the Raven Mocker that she is sorta in love with? And Dallas? Aphrodite too. Her loyalty is rough.
 We just gotta read!
 Yeah, and I got 'The Forbidden Game' trilogy book from Zellers yesterday!! 25% off than from Coles, plus ma SPC card, it only cost $9.91 compared to $13.99!
 Now, I seriously gotta stop buying books until 'City of Fallen Angels' comes out. REALLY. XD



 -Chelsey :)

P.S.
 Covers for Bloodlines and Thirst No. 4!



No comments:

Post a Comment